50+ Things To Do When You’re Bored
At this particular time we are all home in self quarantine, (well most of us, I still have to work)
It’s really hard to find things to do especially when you are at home and can’t go outside
I’ve come up with over 50+ things to keep you busy over this self quarantine time, if you have any more ideas please share them in the comments below
1. Give yourself a manicure or pedicure.
2. Try out a new hairstyle or experiment with your hair.
3. Take a bath, or better yet take a bubble bath.
4. Try out a new face mask or beauty product. (my favourite masks at the moment are these ones from Chemist Warehouse)
5. Draw or write in a Journal.
6. Workout (Youtube is your best friend, there are thousands of workouts to suit your preference).
7. Take a nap. (Who doesn’t love sleep
8. Listen to music.
9. Watch a movie/tv online on Netflix, Stan, Disney+
10. Write a letter to your future self.
11. Print out photos and make a photo album or make a scrapbook
12. Learn how to cook.
13. Do some baking
14. Experiment with new recipes.
15. Create a self-love list.
16. Read a book.
17. Start a blog. (There are so many free blogs from Blogger to WordPress)
18. Create your own website. (It can be about anything you want, WordPress or Godaddy are great places to start)
19. Plan a future trip.
20. Meditate (again Youtube is your friend, you can find some many Meditation videos from 5 mins to hour long Meditations)
21. Find a new podcast to listen to.
22. Make a cocktail.
23. Reach out to a friend or relative you haven’t seen in a while. (Now is the time to each out to friends or family, becuase of us are isolated right now, and maybe be feeling a little lonely)
24. Rearrange your furniture
25. Make an effort to learn something new.
26. Make a vision board.
27. Write a poem/song
28. Try learning a new language.
29. Write a book or story.
30. Make a movie.
31. Stage a photo shoot.
32. Organise your wardrobe, or do a massive closet clean-out.
33. Deep Clean your house
34. Meal prep for the upcoming week.
Clean your makeup brushes. (honestly when was the last time you did that?)
35. Make a future finances plan.
36. Clean up your emails.
37. Make a list of personal or professional goals.
38.Start a DIY project.
39. Clean your car
40. Clean out your Social Media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc)
41.Clean your phone or phone case and your phone (I’m sure you can’t even recall the last time you cleaned it).
42.Do your laundry.
43. Make lists.
44. Scroll through Pinterest) (You can always learn or discover something new)
45. Go online shopping
46. Play a video game
47. Play a board game
48. Watch a documentary.
49. Watch YouTube videos.
50. Create a Tumblr account.
51. Do something crafty.
52. Make a bucket list.
53.Take some selfies.
55. Put together a puzzle.
56. Build a fort.
57. Look through old photos and videos.
I hope I’ve inspired you to go and find something fun to do. If you have any ideas that I may have missed, feel free to comment below.